BullGlobe Logo

Advanced Portfolio Analysis

Hello, let’s get analyzing!
Play Video

Discover Your Portfolios

Investment Strategy

Asset Composition

Age Range

Geographical Location

Risk Level

Our Advanced Portfolios By Their Level of Investment Risk

The Permanent

Conservative

This portfolio by Harry Browne is designed to perform fairly well in any economic condition. It is a very simple diversification strategy with only 4 asset classes.

See the full portfolio

basic

The Conservative

Conservative

This portfolio offers a diversification strategy aimed at investors with lower risk tolerance. Allocating 25% to Stocks and 75% to Corporate and Short-Term Treasuries we can achieve fair returns with diminished risk.

See the full portfolio

basic

The Coffeehouse

Moderate

This portfolio by Bill Schultheis is ideal for many investors because of its simplicity and little to no maintenance. It is called Coffeehouse portfolio because it can be set up as quickly as you drink a cup of coffee as it consists of only seven asset classes and should be re-balanced once a year.

See the full portfolio

basic

The Ultimate Buy & Hold

Moderate

This strategy by Paul Merriman is meant to help passive investors get exposure to the global markets. The portfolio offers a great deal of diversification across asset classes and regions. In essence, it allocates 54% of the efforts into US and international stocks, 40% into Government bonds and TITS, and 6% into Real Estate.

See the full portfolio

basic

The Moderate

Moderate

This portfolio offers a diversification strategy aimed at investors with medium risk tolerance. Allocating 65% to Stocks and 35% to Corporate and Short-Term Treasuries we can achieve solid returns while keeping an eye on risk.

See the full portfolio

basic

The No-Brainer

Controlled Growth

This portfolio by William Bernstein follows a very simple diversification strategy with only 4 asset classes. It is comprised of three classes of Stocks for a total of 75% of the allocation and 25% allocated to Short-Term Bonds. See the full portfolio

See the full portfolio

basic

The Ivy League

Controlled Growth

This portfolio by Meb Faber serves as a tool for passive investors to imitate the portfolio allocation strategies of some of the most successful Ivy League endowments, like Harvard's or Yale's. The strategy is simple and offers a good diversification option. It provides global exposure to Stocks and Bonds and includes Commodities and Real Estate in an equally-weighted portfolio.

See the full portfolio

basic

The Yale U Unconventional

Controlled Growth

This portfolio by David Swensen recommends investors to avoid complexity by holding just six assets in your portfolio. The CFO of Yale University provided a solid portfolio for passive investors that holds 70% in stocks and 30% in bonds.

See the full portfolio

basic

The Smart Money

Aggressive

This portfolio by Wiliam Bernstein presents a somewhat sophisticated investment strategy with a wide diversification and an overweight in global stocks for high return prospects.

See the full portfolio

basic

The Aggressive

Aggressive

This portfolio provides an aggressive overweight on stocks with 85% allocated to four stock funds that increase diversification within the asset class. The other 15% is allocated to high-quality corporate bonds for increased safety and diversity.

See the full portfolio

basic

Advanced Portfolios

+30 Advanced Portfolios

Move to the next level and discover our +30 Advanced Portfolios with our amazing optimization tool and much more!
advanced

Pro Portfolios

+50 Pro Portfolios

Customize your portfolio and get our full optimization system. We analyze millions of possible combinations to bring you the best.
pro

Get It All!

+ 0
Pro Portfolios

Discover our over 50 professional portfolio reports.

0
Updates a Year

We update each portfolio every day so your investments are always optimal.

+ 0
Combinations Analyzed

Our innovative system analyzes over 1 million scenarios per portfolio to bring you the best.

0 %
Customizable

Through our customization system, we tailor the portfolio to your specific needs and characteristics.

~ 0 %
Less Risk

On average, our optimized portfolios are about 80% less risky than the market.

Have Any Questions?

Slide to discover more →

Learn Everything About finance

Start learning now!

×
×

Cart

small_c_popup.png

discover the finance world

Account log in

Not a member yet? Sign up Now

small_c_popup.png

discover the finance world

Register Now For Free