This course is a step-by-step guide on how to actually create an investment strategy from the ground up by following our proven investment framework.
We will discover how to follow a top-down investment approach to develop your very own investment strategy and we will introduce the necessary tools to implement it.
Who is the course for?
This course is perfect for people interested in learning how to actually invest and how to create an intelligent strategy. It is a continuation of our Intro to Portfolio Management course, which introduces critical concepts like asset classes, allocation and diversification.
It is great for people who understand the basics of investing and want to learn how to implement investment strategies.
If you are an experienced investor, this may work for you as well. It is always good to go back to the basics!
Completing this course will help you:
- Learn how to determine your investor personality
- Develop your investment strategy
- Optimize your investments
- Find some great investment brokers
- Understand the different types of trades
- Know how investment taxes work
- Avoid some common mistakes
- Prepare to analyze companies